Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Blackboard Details

Everything you need for your Blackboard experience is in one convenient location. My Blackboard provides you with quick and easy access to critical and timely information regarding your institution, courses, and fellow classmates. From My Blackboard, you can view how you are doing in each of the courses you are enrolled in, view grades, be reminded of assignments that are due, and much more.

Students and Staff at SU access via the My Bb tab or from the global navigation link. Faculty access My Blackboard via the global navigation link, which is their name in the upper right hand corner.






















In this section...

 Have More questions about My Blackboard and how it can help you in stay connected with your courses? Stop by one of our Traveling Bb Support sites and get your questions answered. Click here to see the schedule. 

Notes:
Click here to read an earlier post on My Bb by Tristan Plummer.
My Blackboard currently is NOT available via the Bb Mobile Learn app. So use your mobile browser to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment