Monday, April 29, 2013

Student Review: MailTab By Martin Smith



Good Day fellow students! This is another weekly technology review by yours truly, Martin. This week I have used and critiqued the application, MailTab for Gmail, a productivity app created by FIPLAB. MailTab is available for Mac OS X and Windows 7. I will speak my mind about MailTab in this review, providing my thoughts and observations. As always, the link to download this application will be at the end of the article.

MailTab, like many other great applications, takes a simple concept, modifies it, and perfects it to an uncanny degree. The function of MailTab is pretty much in its name; it provides a small tab on your taskbar where you can access your various Gmail accounts. Using MailTab for your Gmail account(s) is a wonderful thing for two reasons.

To start, MailTab will eliminate 1+ tabs you may have open on your Internet browser (depending on how many Gmail’s you usually have open at one time). If you use tabs as avidly as I do, you will be happy to have the number of opened tabs decreased. MailTab also makes your Gmail easier to access. With MailTab, you will no longer need to open your browser to open and check your email because you can have MailTab open your email and log you in as soon as you turn on your computer.

As a product, MailTab is extremely well produced and fulfills its function seamlessly. I have absolutely no complaints with this product whatsoever. In fact, after reviewing and learning this product, I now use it myself.

I would very much so recommend this application to anyone. It takes no time to set up and allows you to operate your computer and email with ease.  MailTab deserves a four out of four stars in my book, so, go ahead and pick it up. You won’t regret it! Click here to see my rating system. 

Side note There is a free version, and a premium version. I reviewed the free version.


Other MailTab Reviews:
The App Store Chronicle, 2013
App Addict, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment