We are kicking off the Collaborate Mobile 2.0 Beta program next week and are looking for a focused group of participants. Please register here if you would like to participate.
What’s in 2.0
Collaborate Mobile v2.0 will have some added features and a fresh look and feel. Users will be able to:· Transmit and Receive Video
· Participate in a Web Tour
· Receive Multimedia Library Content (audio and video files pushed by the moderator)
· Participate in Private and Group Chat
The Beta program is currently scheduled to kick off on
Thursday, September 4th and will conclude Thursday, Oct 9th.
We will only meet during the kickoff, but testing will be continuous with weekly surveys to analyze feedback.
Please register through this link-https://www.surveymonkey.
- Who? Collaborate users, specifically Faculty and Students. A limited number of both iOS and Android participants will be selected. We will reach out directly to those who are eligible to participate
- What's the time commitment? Participants are expected to participate in weekly surveys to give feedback on experience
- Requirements: The Beta programs require signature of a Beta Agreement by the institution. This agreement will be distributed before kickoff.