Shenandoah University is proud to host Blackboard representatives, Friday, September 20th. Please join us for a day discussing, learning, and providing feedback about Blackboard! Do you want to share your thoughts and opinions with Blackboard? Want to see what Blackboard is developing next so that you can stay ahead of the curve? Then leave some time to come and participate on Friday, and for your participation, Shenandoah University is providing snacks and over $200 in prizes!
- 9-11am @ HPB
- Private Group Sessions: one on one closed sessions
- 1-3pm @ Henkel Hall (Byrd Board Room)
- Blackboard User Experience Activities: Come and experience the latest ideas from Blackboard's User Experience team. You will have an opportunity to see early prototypes of what Blackboard is working on and provide your thoughts. Feedback from Shenandoah will directly influecnce the design of new features from Blackboard! Please plan on spending about 10-30 minutes talking with Blackboard about their new design ideas.
- 2-3pm @ Henkel Hall (Room 107)
- Spaces and Other Social Tools: Blackboard will be here to talk with students, faculty, and stadd about the new tools that make up their social learning features, in particular, spaces. Please come and learn a bit more about these tools and be ready to share your thoughts on how you would use these tools and ideas that you have for making them better.