Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thank You, SU Community For Your Support!

In the mist of trying to address the Blackboard (Bb) server issues, I received an email from Bb about the Key To The Community Award that I asked for your support in. The email stated:
"On behalf of Blackboard, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a winner of the first annual Key to the Community Award for your outstanding service to the Blackboard Client Community! You have gone above and beyond the call of duty to support your peers through your active participation in Blackboard Community Programs." 

I could not have won this award without your support and I look forward to sharing it with you as I learn more about it next week at the BbWorld conference. Continue to watch this blog to learn about new things that will be coming to Bb at SU in future releases and photos of the staff who will be representing SU at the conference. This year SU will be represented by George Hoffman (Center For Teaching & Learning), Pam Smulovitz (Auxiliary Services), Mary Gardiner (School Of Nursing), & myself (Institutional Computing).

I also wanted to thank you for your understanding as we worked to repair the Bb server issues. We are sorry for any inconvenience this outage may have caused you.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment