Want to learn how to use or improve your skills in Windows 8, Blackboard 9.1, or any application from Microsoft Office, AutoDesk, or Adobe CS5? Take a look at Atomic Learning on demand training for PC & Mac.
Shenandoah University (SU), provides Students, Staff and Faculty with FREE, online software training through Atomic Learning.
Online and on-demand, Atomic Learning creates flexible training opportunities — making it easy for learners of all ages to embrace technology.
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology.
These online training resources are:
- Available 24/7
- Answers to many of the "how do I do that" questions
- Easy to search using keywords, specific applications, versions, and/or platforms
- Complete a series and earn a certificate of completion from Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher) *more in development
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 for End Users
- Full Adobe Training Adobe CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, X (Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
- Blackboard (New Features and routine task)
Log into Atomic Learning with your SUNet username and password.