Global Navigation and My Blackboard
This movie provides a tour of global navigation and My Blackboard. Now all your academic information is organized in one place, providing a consistant quick and easy way to find everything. Blackboard has applied a "Facebook" layout, that students are used to.Watch It Now!
My Blackboard Profile
This movie shows you how to create your Blackboard Profile. Your profile is completely separate from your Blackboard account so you can add a picture, a nickname, and even information from Facebook and Twitter. Share your profile with other people at SU and with other Bb schools, so they can get to know you. Watch It Now!
Working in your course
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Working in Groups
- Creating a Blog Entry
- Interacting with the Discussion Board - New for Service Pack 12!
- Viewing Discussion Board Grades
- Creating and Editing a Wiki Page
- Viewing My Contribution to a Wiki
- Linking Wiki Pages
- Using the Course Map
- Submitting an Assignment
Staying Organized and Communicating
- Sending Email From Your Course
- Using the Calendar - New for Service Pack 12
- Stay Organized by Managing Your Course and Personal Tasks
Setting Your Preferences and controlling your Environment
- Editing Your Personal Information
- Setting Your Privacy Options
- Setting Your Notification Options
- Changing the Color Theme on the Academics Tab
- Adding and Removing Modules from A Course Home Page
- Customizing A Group Homepage
- Customizing the Academics Tab Page Layout
Students should contact their instructors with questions about assignment expectations, assignments/test not visible, and request for test resets. The SU Bb Support Staff cannot assist students with these items.