Monday, February 13, 2012

Add a Picture!

Friday I walked you through managing your notification settings by going to the My Places link at the top of your Bb page. I also mentioned that you can also add your picture (called an avatar) from My Places as well. Many instructors like to see a picture of their students in the Bb Roster . It makes it easier for them to quickly match names to faces. Here's how to add your photo to your Bb profile. Note that the recommended pixel size for an avatar is 150 by 150. Larger images will be clipped. If you have any questions about cropping or reducing larger photos to fix you can contact us at bbsupport@su.edu and we will be glad to help you.

  1. At the very top of your Bb page click the link that says "My Places".
  2. Click "Personal Information"
  3. Click "Personalize my Places"
  4. Click the Browse My Computer button to find and upload a picture of yourself
  5. Click Submit




No comments:

Post a Comment