Blackboard is pleased to announce the availability of an updated Collaborate Enterprise Building Block for Blackboard Learn.
- Windows Launcher is a new utility for Windows end users that provides a convenient and reliable way to launch Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing sessions and records. Please refer to Blackboard Collaborate Launcher for full details.
This release resolves the following:
- B2 4.3.x does not localize dates on Collaborate Session/Recording list pages when using Standard Learn Language Packs.
- Cannot edit expired sessions.
- Guest URL appears for students when joining sessions.
- External Invitee uses invitee email address to send mail and as Display Name in session.
- B2 4.2.x dropped the usage of the ListAttendance table to store the session attendance.
- Ability to add moderators without restricting access was removed in 4.2.x.
- Myroom recording is not generating guest link.
- Loading and preloading content is confusing, particularly when the content is a PowerPoint file.
- User cannot create guest-enabled session on session creation.
- Cannot alter access for a restricted recording.
- Student role can no longer be granted Convert Recording permission.
- Guest URL shows up in expired sessions.
- Moderator assignment for new My Rooms is given to first user to view the Collaborate tool.
- If guestlink display name includes an apostrophe, an error is returned.
- Collaborate tool link on Course Menu removed after upgrade to 4.3.
- Available recording files are not being re-checked.
- Collaborate recordings are not checked periodically and updated if Recording Conversion is disabled.
- Unavailable Course because of date range setting results in "The End Date Time must be greater than the Start Date Time" message.
- Editing series of sessions causes integrated telephony data to disappear from the Room Details page.
- Incorrect Korean translations in the Collaborate B2.
- When creating an announcement, user is is unable to select a Collaborate session for mashup in the announcement.
- Attendance Pullback API issues resolved.