- Create an account, or else you will not be able to save your image.
- Drag preset templates or create an infographic starting from scratch by dragging down a blank background into the canvas
- Edit the canvas by adding or removing objects and items to the canvas to visually represent your information on the canvas
- Once completed save your image.
- Once saved, download, embed, share, and upload your image wherever you would like!
If you get to know easel.ly, I have no doubt that you will be able to impress a few people who are tired at looking at the same old flow charts and pie graphs. Feel free to comment on this blog post with some of the infographics you have created through ease.ly.
The following video is a short video produced by ease.ly. Check it out!