Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Get a Box of Girl Scout Cookies - Hint #5

Hi all, if we haven't met - I am Katherine Shook, and I serve as the technology support liaison for studentsI am here to offer tech support as well as to answer questions regarding the technology available at SU.  As always, I encourage students to stop by one my of open tech training sessions (Student Training Calendar) or for students to stop by my office with questionsOf course, my office is a little difficult to find.  So I am making a game out of it.  Any SU students that are able to find my office today will receive a free box of cookies (while supplies last).
 
Keep checking the blog for hints about my office location throughout the day.  Good luck!
 
Hint #5 My office is on this floor -


No comments:

Post a Comment