We've seen the neat Apple commercials where you talk to your iphone and it give you the answers to your questions. Well I came across an iPad app last week that's close. It's called Voice Answer and it's available in the app store for $2.99. I suggest you visit the official website to find out all that it can do. Below is a list of features;
- It runs on iOS devices from 4.2 onwards, which is almost all of them.
- The speech recognition works better than that of Siri, especially with foreign accents
- The knowledge answers are spoken out.
- There is an alternative keyboard input, useful when spelling out difficult phrases
- Relevant images are presented with each topic
- The chatbot 'Eve' can be taught details such as your family info, the name of your pet, the model of your car, etc.
- The app is fully configurable: how much speech output, 'witty' chatbot on yes or no, how many items stored in memory.
I really believe this one is worth the couple of bucks they're asking for it.