- Write your signature on the back of a business card or other small piece of passer. Make sure it's white paper.
- Start the Preview App found in your dock (or in your applications folder)
- Go up to Preview>Preferences and select the signature tab.
- Click the Create Signature button
- Hold your paper up to the Mac camera so that the signature rests on the blue line.
- To add your signature to a PDF use the signature popup menu in the annotations toolbar.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
How to Add your Signature to PDF Files
Ever needed to add your signature to a PDF? Your SU Mac comes with a built in app that can make that an easy task. Follow the steps below to create your signature.
Posted by Unknown at 9:00 AM