Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Next Semester Add Your Picture (if you haven't already)!

Many instructors like to see a picture of their students in the Bb Roster . It makes it easier for them to quickly match names to faces. Here's how to add your own avatar (photo) to your Bb profile.

  1. At the very top of your Bb page click the link that says "My Places".
  2. Click "Personal Information"
  3. Click "Personalize my Places"
  4. Click the Browse My Computer button to find and upload a picture of yourself
  5. Click Submit

It's as simple as that!

Please note that the recommended pixel size for an avatar is 150 by 150. Larger images will be clipped. If you have any questions about cropping or reducing larger photos to fix you can contact me at rgiersch@su.edu and I will be glad to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment